Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Scenes from the Morgue :: The Teen Scene You've Never Seen!



(June, 1966)

Other Points of Interest:

Full film review of Village of the Giants at 3B Theater.

Poster campaign for Village of the Giants at The Archive.

Village of the Giants (1965) Berkeley Productions :: Joseph E. Levine Productions :: Embassy Pictures / EP: Joseph E. Levine / P: Bert I. Gordon / D: Bert I. Gordon / W: Bert I. Gordon, Alan Caillou / C: Paul Vogel E: John Bushelman / M: Jack Nitzsche / S: Tommy Kirk, Ron Howard, Beau Bridges, Tisha Sterling, Joy Harmon

2 comments:

Stacia said...

Someone on Twitter the other day maligned Dr Goldfoot. I was scandalized! Who doesn't love this movie? People who were never taught joy, I guess.

LOVE the Flash Gordon header!

W.B. Kelso said...

I love Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine unconditionally. Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Bombs, however, is pretty odious. One of Bava's few toe-stubbers. Perhaps that's the one they were referring to?

Oh, and, DIIIIIIIVVVVVVVEEEEEEE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...